- 2-3 boxes Au Gratin potatoes
- Ingredients needed for Au Gratin potatoes butter, milk, water, etc
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 package bacon pieces not Bacon-bits
- 1 package shredded cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoonse dried chives
- Cook the Au Gratin potatoes per the box directions.
- After the potatoes are tender, and before the sauce thickens too much, add the drained corn, bacon pieces (watch for that little freshness packet, I learned that the hard way) and half the shredded cheese.
- Stir until well blended and then add your salt, pepper, and 1 Tbs chives.
- Spoon into a spray-oiled 13 x 9 dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and remaining chives and bake at 350 degrees F until the cheese melts and begins to get bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot. Serve cold. It's up to you.