Company Tuna Salad
This delicious tuna salad started as a joke somewhat. Don, the kids and I had made “fire pies” (or hobo pies) on Saturday night out back on the fire. Don put pepperoni on his and I teased him calling it “gourmet” and “high flautin'”. (Growing up, we used to make them with just American cheese slices and Pizza Quick.) It never would have crossed my mind to put pepperoni on them. So, for Sunday’s lunch I had planned on making tuna salad and pasta salad – and I never make tuna salad the same way twice. I thought to myself “I am going to make this “gourmet” tuna salad. And, this is what I came up with…
You know how some days it is just too darn hot to cook? You want something fast and easy and cool? Something that is good enough for company? This recipe for Company Tuna Salad fits the bill! Delicious by itself, on a bun, or with some crackers… it is so delicious and easy!
Company Tuna Salad
- 3 cans albacore tuna in water
- 2 Tablespoons mayo or to taste
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 whole roasted red pepper from jar, diced finely
- Drain tuna and flake into a large bowl.
- Add mayo and mix well, flaking fish as you stir.
- Add ranch dressing mix. Stir to combine.
- Mix in diced roasted red pepper.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve cold with crackers, bun, bread, or by itself.
Next time I’m cooking up some fresh mushrooms to go along with the pepperoni on my fire pie
Thanks so much for featuring my fudge!! Such an honor!
Hope you have a great day!
Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your fantastic party each week. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls
I was so excited to see my Hawaiian BBQ Pizza was featured on your blog! Thank you so much! You made my day! Have a fabulous week and I can’t wait to join the next party! 🙂
I have been craving tuna salad lately. I’m definitely going to try this. I love the idea of roasted red peppers. And a packet of ranch dressing makes just about anything more fancy and more delicious!