Now, don’t be turned off by the fact that this has beans in it… it is truly delicious! This is perfect to throw together on a chilly night. Serve it with some garlic bread and you have a meal!
Chuck Wagon Beans
A delicious recipe for chilly nights. Round up the wagons... dinner's on.
- 1 pound ground turkey OR ground beef
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can chili beans undrained
- 1 can Northern beans drained
- 1 large 28 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper optional
- jalapenos optional
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Prepare macaroni per package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown ground meat and onions until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and chipotle pepper.
- Drain macaroni and return to pot. Add meat mixture, beans, tomatoes, and sauce. Combine and allow to simmer over low heat for 7-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in jalapenos, if desired.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Want more delicious recipes?Follow @MiniVanDreams!