Well, it is rather cold out this April Saturday… probably not cold enough for Christmas, but I am sharing a Christmas 2-page 12″ x 12″ layout anyways. I created this last night at the scrapbook crop with Nana. It’s not done… but, you will get the idea and then you can decorate with embellishments and journaling to make it yours. Have fun!
- 2 sheets 12″ x 12″ red card stock
- 1 sheet 12″ x 12″ white card stock
- 1 sheet 12″ x 12″ black card stock
- scrap piece of gold paper, 3″ x 3″
- Cardstock to mat pictures
- corner rounder punch
- paper cutter
- Using paper cutter, cut two pieces of black card stock measuring 3″ x 12″ for the belt.
- Adhere black strips to both sheets of red base card stock, centering on pages.
- Cut two strips of white card stock, 1.5″ x 12″ for the trim. Round the top corners of these strips.
- Adhere white strips (with rounded corners toward the black belt) to the bottom of the page.
- Cut the 3″ x 3″ scrap in half. Place on top of each other and cut out a rectangle shape, as show in the picture, to create the buckle.
- Adhere buckle pieces over belt.
At this point, please adjust the layout for your pictures and needs. I trimmed my pictures to 4″ x 4″ and then matted black at 4.25″ x 4.25″ and then white at 4.5″ x 4.5″. Then add your journaling and embellishments– make it your own!
Now, go make something!