It is that time of year again, and if you are like me you STILL don’t have your Christmas cards done and sent out. This year, I decided to cut back and do a photo cards for the family and then make just a few cards for the special people. Here is one of the cards I am giving out this year… and if you are the lucky recipient, I am sorry the surprise was spoiled. LOL
This is a simple and quick card to make… I literally made it in about 15 minutes and that was with two 3-1/2 year old “helpers”.
- dark blue card stock, 8.5 x 5.5″ and scrap piece
- White card stock, 3″ diameter circle and 2″ diameter circle
- Snowflake embossing folder
- Three buttons
- Scrap ribbon
- Scrap orange card stock
- Black marker
- Sentiment stamp
- Window punch
- Label punch
- White ink pad
- Sponge or dabber
- 2 pop dots
- Fold dark blue card stock in half. Crease well.
- Emboss front of card with snowflake folder.
- Using sponge or dabber, lightly highlight the snowflakes with the white ink
- Adhere bottom circle to make snowman body as shown, cut excess overhang off bottom of snowman.
- Adhere ribbon scrap to top of snowman body.
- Adhere snowman head to card.
- Adhere three buttons on the snowman body, and decorate the face as desired.
- Adhere rhinestones to snowflake centers.
- Stamp sentiment on blue scrap paper and punch out using window punch.
- Punch white label and attach to back of sentiment.
- Adhere combined sentiment to front of card using pop dots.
Super easy! Now, go make something!