Happy Tuesday! Today’s recipe is for Chicken Tomato Basil Pasta and it is amazing! Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and delicious chicken. You can’t deny your tastebuds this one!
Chicken Tomato Basil Pasta
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 16 ounces pasta of choice
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a medium non-stick skillet, saute chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Add onions to chicken. Cook until tender.
- Add tomatoes, basil, garlic, and seasonings. Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir to combine.
- Serve chicken mixture on top of pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Want more delicious recipes?Follow @MiniVanDreams!