This is one of the yummiest and quickest recipes yet. You know the Hubs and I love chicken cordon bleu… but, this is the best one yet! We are talking gooey and yummy and under 20 minutes. Someone made this at a party as an appetizer and I just had to figure out how to make it… definitely a keeper! Enjoy!
Wait! Before I forget! You can now have the Tasty Tuesday Recipes delivered right to you inbox by clicking here.
- 4 medium-sized tortillas
- 8 breaded chicken strips
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- Honey mustard (for dipping)
- Cook chicken strips according to package directions. Note: some breaded chicken strips contain raw chicken, verify you are cooking correctly.
- Lay tortilla shell flat on plate, tear Swiss cheese in half and place down the center of the tortilla.
- Layer two slices of ham on top of Swiss cheese.
- Heat tortilla, with cheese and ham, in microwave for approximately 20 second to melt cheese.
- Place two chicken strips down center of tortilla and wrap up.
- Serve with honey mustard for dipping.