The recipe I am sharing today – Chicken Broccoli Bake – is so yummy and gooey. It was comfort food at its best. We can’t wait to have it again. Since it’s Tuesday, it is also Tasty Tuesday party time here on Mini Van Dreams! Last week, we had almost 260 recipes linked up! Let’s see if we can beat that number! While you are at it, make sure you check out this week’s featured recipes and blogs! I had the toughest time choosing!
Remember, every recipe linkup that follows the rules, gets pinned and you might get featured on one (or more!) of ten blogs! So, link up your yummy recipes, check out my Chicken Broccoli Bake, and get to partying!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package stuffing mix, herb or chicken flavored
- 1 - 16 ounce package frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup prepared bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In 9 x 13" baking dish, prepared with spray oil, bake chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) until no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, make stuffing and broccoli, according to package directions. Drain broccoli.
- When chicken is done, remove chicken from baking dish and set aside. Drain juices from baking dish.
- Spread stuffing in pan, pressing lightly into bottom of dish.
- Replace chicken breasts on top of stuffing.
- In large bowl, whisk soup and milk together. Slowly fold in cooked broccoli, taking care to not break florets up too much.
- Smooth soup and broccoli mixture over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, then bread crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.