Chicken Broccoli Bake
The recipe I am sharing today – Chicken Broccoli Bake – is so yummy and gooey. It was comfort food at its best. We can’t wait to have it again. Since it’s Tuesday, it is also Tasty Tuesday party time here on Mini Van Dreams! Last week, we had almost 260 recipes linked up! Let’s see if we can beat that number! While you are at it, make sure you check out this week’s featured recipes and blogs! I had the toughest time choosing!
Remember, every recipe linkup that follows the rules, gets pinned and you might get featured on one (or more!) of ten blogs! So, link up your yummy recipes, check out my Chicken Broccoli Bake, and get to partying!
Chicken Broccoli Bake
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package stuffing mix herb or chicken flavored
- 1 - 16 ounce package frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup prepared bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In 9 x 13" baking dish, prepared with spray oil, bake chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) until no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, make stuffing and broccoli, according to package directions. Drain broccoli.
- When chicken is done, remove chicken from baking dish and set aside. Drain juices from baking dish.
- Spread stuffing in pan, pressing lightly into bottom of dish.
- Replace chicken breasts on top of stuffing.
- In large bowl, whisk soup and milk together. Slowly fold in cooked broccoli, taking care to not break florets up too much.
- Smooth soup and broccoli mixture over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, then bread crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Thanks for the feature and the party, Julia 🙂
This is awesome comfort food, right here. Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.
Thank you so much for featuring my cheesy bread and for another wonderful party! Hope you have a great week.
Thanks so much for featuring my Creamy Crockpot Mac’ n’ Cheese. What a nice surprise! Thanks also for hosting this fun party weekly. Have an awesome week!
Thanks for hosting a great party 🙂 Have a great week!!
Hey fellow cohost! Thanks for featuring my poke cake recipe! It’s one of our favorites! Have a terrific week!
You’re welcome! I can’t wait to try your cottage pie!
Thanks for stopping by!
I have a feeling that cheesy bread is going to be my downfall! My brother used to make something similar, but would then top it with green olives.
My kids are going to love it! I’ll be glad to get rid of the fake orange kind. 🙂
Thanks for linking up! I am off to check out your pickle recipe!
It looked delicious! I can’t wait to try it!
Julia, you are so sweet to feature my Chicken Broccoli Casserole with French Fried Onions, I really appreciate you! Thanks for the party too and have a nice day.
See you next week at Tasty Tuesdays!
Thanks so much for featuring my zingy shrimp grilled cheese! And thanks for hosting another great party!
G’day! Thanks for hosting such a great party!