Baby, it’s cold outside. And, nothing is better on a chilly winter day than potato soup… and absolutely nothing beats not having to stand over the stove all day to keep an eye on it! You can throw all the ingredients for our cheesy crockpot potato soup into the slow cooker and it will be ready when you get home from the cold outdoors. Warm up tonight with our delicious (and easy) potato soup… Yum.
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed OR 1 package cubed frozen potatoes
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-5 green onions, sliced
- 1 package bacon pieces
- Spray Crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place all potatoes, broth, onion, and garlic into Crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Approximately 15 minutes prior to serving, stir in cheese, green onions and bacon.
- In separate bowl, whisk together cornstarch and evaporated milk. Pour into soup and allow to continue cooking for 15 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese, green onions, and/or bacon pieces.
We hope you liked our cheesy crockpot potato soup! Make sure you check out all our other delicious recipes here!Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes, Soups and Salads