There is nothing like cheddar bay biscuits. Especially hot from the oven with the butter oozing off them. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. The best part is, they are so easy to make! And eat, but I digress… These pair perfectly with just about everything… even my Green Beans, Potatoes and Bacon recipe that I shared last week! Not only am I sharing a delicious and easy recipe… it’s also Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday! So, grab my recipe and check out the recipes below!
Okay, I have to be honest… when I made these biscuits, I was out of cheddar cheese and used Mozzarella… and they were delicious that way too!
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 4 cups baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combined baking mix, cheese, and water. Stir until a dough forms.
- Scoop onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt butter in microwave. Add garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and parsley.
- Dip biscuit tops into butter mixture immediately after removing from oven.