Today’s recipe for Cheddar Bacon Egg Salad is to die for! You can’t beat egg salad on a summer day, but add in bacon and cheddar cheese. Oh my! Its perfect on toasted bread, crackers, or even on top of celery. Heck, you can even eat it with a fork! Super creamy, chunky, and just the right blend of cheese, bacon and spices… you can’t pass this one up!
Cheddar Bacon Egg Salad
- 8 eggs hard boiled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- 6 slices crisp bacon crumbled OR 1 package bacon pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Peel eggs and chop into pieces.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients and stir until creamy.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours (or overnight) before serving.