We always hear how we need to eat more fish, but I get tired of just a piece of fish on my plate. I decided to create fish tacos that were delicious and spicy. This recipe for Cajun Fish Tacos is so delectable and super easy to throw together, it will become a family favorite! Enjoy!
- 8 small soft taco shells
- 4 frozen tilapia fillets, 4 ounces each
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Bake tilapia per package instructions.
- Season fish on both sides with Cajun seasoning, salt and black pepper. Roughly chop into bite size pieces.
- Layer 2 ounces of fish pieces, 2-3 Tablespoons of tomato, and ⅛ cup of shredded cheese on each taco shell.
- Fold taco in half and enjoy.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes