My Cajun egg salad recipe is a twist on my regular egg salad. The beauty of Cajun egg salad is you can make it as hot or as mild as you want – you control the heat. This is a perfect recipe to throw together for a quick lunch or to pack for the week. Serve it on crackers, toasted bread, or a bun. You can’t go wrong. Enjoy!
Before I get to my Cajun Egg Salad recipe, welcome to the 42nd Tasty Tuesday Hop! Last week, we had 151 recipes linked up! So, make sure you scroll on down and check out some more yummy goodies and link up a few of your own!
Cajun Egg Salad
- 8 eggs hard boiled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce or to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning or to taste
- Peel eggs and chop into pieces.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients and stir until creamy.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours (or overnight) before serving.