This buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich is a little bit of heaven. By now, you should know I like me some spicy foods– especially buffalo anything. So, combine buffalo chicken with a grilled Swiss cheese and ranch dressing for dipping. Oh my. My mouth is watering again just thinking about it. Enjoy.
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (or more, to taste)
- 8 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Shred the chicken breasts up in a bowl. Mix the buffalo wing sauce with the shredded chicken.
- Heat non-stick skillet on medium-low.
- On one slice of bread, spread ½ teaspoon of butter. Place bread buttered side down in skillet.
- Top bread with one slice of Swiss cheese, a quarter of the shredded chicken, and another slice of Swiss cheese.
- Spread ½ teaspoon on a second piece of bread and place buttered side up on top of the sandwich.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut in half. Continue with remaining three sandwiches.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.