I had scheduled a post for Easy Chili Cheese pizza, but a friend of mine said it looked horrible. So, alas, I changed the post. It was really good, just not much to look at! Anyways, I decided to share a different recipe – Buffalo Bacon Ranch Chicken Wraps. These wraps are delicious and so quick to throw together for a quick lunch or dinner! Enjoy!
This weekend, we (okay, I) made the decision to start eating better – cutting out processed, boxed, non-nutritional crap. I have even quit soda cold-turkey because of the artificial sweetener. So, in the coming weeks, keep an eye out for healthier, cleaner recipes! Not saying we won’t splurge a little, but not a crazy, free-for-all each night! Keep an eye out for more as we travel down this lifestyle path. I am in the works of getting my healthy weight loss page back up and running to keep me accountable!
Also, Tasty Tuesday is getting a makeover! We will be back next week with an awesome new party and hosts! The features from last week’s link up will be shared next week! So, stay tuned and get to cooking something yummy!
Buffalo Bacon Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 6 burrito-size tortilla shells
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 6 slices bacon or bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Jalapenos or other toppings optional
- Bake chicken breasts at 400 degrees until no longer pink, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until desired crispness. Dice.
- Dice chicken up and place in large bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add melted butter and hot sauce to chicken and toss to coat.
- Place tortillas flat and evenly distribute chicken mixture among tortillas.
- Top with bacon and shredded cheese.
- Drizzle ranch dressing and add any additional toppings desired.
- Wrap and enjoy!
Feel free to make these as healthy as you want. Whole wheat tortillas, soy or low fat cheese, low fat dressing, and turkey bacon are all great in this wrap. Barbecue sauce is also a delicious option instead of hot sauce, just omit the butter.
Don’t forget to come back next week and check out the all-new Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop! Bring your yummy recipes!