Welcome to Tasty Tuesday! I am sharing an easy and delicious recipe for Beefy Fettuccine Skillet. This one is definitely a keeper and perfect for a quick, throw-together meal when you are running out of time and have a hungry family on the brink of mutiny! The best part is, you could buy the ingredients and keep them in the pantry (and freezer) for awhile until needed. No need to rush around and stop at the market on the way home! And, only one pan to clean! Definitely “pin” this one for later!
Beefy Fettuccine Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef OR ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cup s water
- 1 packages fettuccine and sauce mix
- 1 8- ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef or turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the fettuccine mix, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in corn and 3/4 cup cheese; heat through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese prior to serving.
If this beefy fettuccine skillet is not your thing… Then, check out this recipe for creamy tomato fettuccine or tomato pesto fettuccine!
Make sure you join me on Pinterest and Facebook for more delicious recipes!