Baked Asiago Chicken
Today’s recipe for Asiago Chicken is one that I made awhile ago. This recipe is so quick and easy, but it tastes like you spent hours slaving over a hot oven. And, to me… that makes it a perfect recipe. (Don’t be telling anyone my secret!) There are several version of Asiago Chicken, but I like this one because its baked. And, oh so gooey with all the Asiago cheese and mushrooms. My mouth is watering!
Baked Asiago Chicken & Tickle My Tastebuds #9
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 carton sliced mushrooms cleaned
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Place one chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap or wax paper. Pound with a mallet or rolling pin until about 3/4 inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Arrange chicken in 9 x 13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat, saute mushroom slices until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When chicken is cooked, remove pan from oven. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide mushrooms among the chicken breasts and then top each breast with 1/8 cup Asiago cheese.
- Place pan in oven to melt cheese, approximately 2 minutes.
Nutrition calculated for guidance only. Please recalculate using your specific ingredients.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 58g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Want more delicious recipes?Follow @MiniVanDreams!
Hi, Julia! Thanks so much for featuring our Mexican Ranch Chicken Salad! It’s definitely a favorite at this time of year. Thanks also for another party this week. Have a good one!!
Thanks for hosting and the feature! I shared your post on facebook.
Thanks for featuring my Snicker PB cookies !! Love partying here !
I love Asiago cheese! I could put it on everything (almost!)
Hello Ladies! Thank you. I love stopping by such a fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls
This sounds delicious, thanks for sharing with us at The Creative Collection!