Summer is over, but I wanted to share one last burger recipe that can easily be thrown together on the grill or on the stove. This is a fun and unique twist on the same old-same old burger. Feel free to substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe and enjoy!
This is also the 23rd Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday recipe hop! We couldn’t do it without your support and delicious recipes… so thank you! Let’s get cooking…
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp and diced
- Toppings, as desired
- Form four, 4-ounce patties out of ground beef.
- Place in large skillet (or on grill) over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon ranch powder on top of each burger
- Cook burgers on first side for 5-6 minutes, then turn over.
- Sprinkle second side with 1 teaspoon ranch powder on each burger.
- Layer 1 slice (approximately 1 Tablespoon) of bacon on each burger. With spatula, press bacon into top of burger patties.
- Continue cooking patties on second side for 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Top with 1 ounce of Mozzarella cheese.
- Layer on bun with desired toppings.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Sandwiches