Bacon Ranch Burgers
Summer is over, but I wanted to share one last burger recipe that can easily be thrown together on the grill or on the stove. This is a fun and unique twist on the same old-same old burger. Feel free to substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe and enjoy!
This is also the 23rd Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday recipe hop! We couldn’t do it without your support and delicious recipes… so thank you! Let’s get cooking…
Bacon Ranch Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon fried crisp and diced
- Toppings as desired
- Form four, 4-ounce patties out of ground beef.
- Place in large skillet (or on grill) over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon ranch powder on top of each burger
- Cook burgers on first side for 5-6 minutes, then turn over.
- Sprinkle second side with 1 teaspoon ranch powder on each burger.
- Layer 1 slice (approximately 1 Tablespoon) of bacon on each burger. With spatula, press bacon into top of burger patties.
- Continue cooking patties on second side for 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Top with 1 ounce of Mozzarella cheese.
- Layer on bun with desired toppings.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Want more delicious recipes?Follow @MiniVanDreams!
Thank you soooo much Julia for featuring my Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
Have a great week and thank you for hosting another party!
Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would come and party with us. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks so much for featuring my Petite Pumpkin Patch Pies and thanks for hosting the party! I’m always glad to join in!!!