It’s been awhile since I have shared a card tutorial, so I wanted to share my Anniversary Card! (Spoiler alert, Don!) This was one of my fair cards, but for the life of me I can’t remember if I won anything for it or not. I think Dee stole this ribbon away from me, but it was well-deserved! While this card looks difficult, it is rather easy. The most difficult part is getting the brads in the paper! I promise!
- 6 x 12″ beige card stock
- 5.75″ x 5.75″ dark wood-grain printed paper
- 1″ strips of varying lengths
- 4.5 x 2.75″ dark wood-grain printed paper
- 3.5 x 1.75″ lighter wood-grain paper
- 2.75 x 1.75″ beige card stock
- 1 miniature clothes pin
- letter tiles to spell LOVE
- 4 mini brads
- 3 flowers
- 2 buttons
- Happy Anniversary stamp
- stamp pad
- paper cutter
- Fold 6 x 12″ card stock in half. Crease well.
- Adhere the 5.75″ x 5.75″ wood grain paper on the card.
- Using your scissors, create a ‘V’ on the ends of the 1″ strips. Round tops of strips, if desired. Adhere to front of card in a pleasing arrangement.
- Add the brads to the corners of the 4.5 x 2.75″ wood grain paper. Adhere to front of card as shown.
- Adhere the light wood grain paper at a slant as shown.
- Arrange and adhere the letter tiles to spell LOVE on the small sheet of cardstock. Stamp the sentiment below the letters.
- Adhere the small piece of card stock at a slant as shown in picture.
- Layer two flowers and adhere to the right bottom of the card. Add a button to the center of the flowers.
- Adhere another flower to the bottom left of the light wood grain paper. Add a button the center.
- Add the miniature clothes pin to the top as shown.