This is for a new hop I found this week. Five Question Friday. Here it goes:
1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
It took me about an hour. Yes. An hour. We were on a very tight budget– in fact, my entire wedding only cost about $2500. And, that included the dress and catering! We did everything else ourselves. Mom and I ran to a local outlet store that we knew also carried wedding dresses. I picked out three. Tried the first one on and LOVED IT. Tried the second one on and mom started crying. So, I ended up getting the second one because she loved it. I hated it. My mom didn’t find this out until recently.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
I’d probably walk away. Or, take a cue from my kids and say “I smell cow poopie.”
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
It was about a year ago on our annual Amish Country pilgrimage. You can read about it here: The Haunting. In a nutshell, we booked a room in a haunted hotel. Rather scary… read it. You’ll laugh your butt off. Yeah, we aren’t saying there THIS year.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
I don’t have a favorite brand. But, my favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
Heck no! I am constantly worried about bed bugs. LOL. I check and check and check the mattress and sheets and stuff for them. My husband makes fun of me and tells me to stop after about the 10th time.
Linking up today: