We had a crazy busy weekend, and Monday isn’t shaping up to be any better (hence the late post.) But, I wanted to share 10 Things I Received for Mother’s Day.
1. A steak dinner
2. Time to take a nap
3. Two handmade flowers with the kids’ faces as the center.
4. One cupcake with coupons for various things from Bo.
5. A hanging basket of petunias
6. A hanging basket of purple flowers – can’t remember the names.
7. Two handmade card/books with the kids’ hand prints and the pictures they drew for me.
8. Ice cream!
9. Hugs and kisses.
10. A sore shoulder from falling down the last few steps when Don and I were moving the mattress and bed frame upstairs.