10 Things I Do That Make Me A Superhero
It’s Monday again… and I am holding my breath that Spring might be here… the temperature this morning when I got up this morning was 52! Yeah Spring! Of course, this is Ohio… there will a foot of snow tomorrow. Well, I guess its time for Monday Listicles… later today I will post the tutorial on how to make the paper cake toppers… bike shopping was a little crazy on Saturday, so I never finished the post.
Next week’s listicle is a draft of our memoir. Inspired by Terri who is about to publish her second book, the topic is: 10 CHAPTERS IN A BOOK ABOUT ME. You can stick to just titles or elaborate. Whatever you do, enjoy writing it.
1. I carried twins full term.
2. I can give my kids baths and not get wet myself. Most of the time.
3. I juggle work, school, and home. And, blog about it.
4. I am certified in CPR and first aid. (Sorry, stole this one from Stasha.)
5. My kids tell me I am the best mommy ever.
6. I make a killer pan of brownies.
7. Being on the Global Team of 200 and helping spread the word about the issues affecting women and children around the world.
8. Being able to roll with the punches life throws at me.
9. Being able to work on cars.
10. Being a MOM.
How I wish I knew how to work on cars. I would love to take a mechanics class. Someday…
I’m pretty impressed with number 2! I get soaked every time…
wow, you can fix cars? you rock woman. I can stay dry when I give Dino a bath, unless he pulls a mean move and soaks me with one splash.
All impressive no doubt but I’d like to see video proof of number 2. 🙂
Hello! You rock girl! Don’t you just love when your kiddo’s tell you that you are the best mom ever? I know I do 🙂
I love the new colorful look of your blog too. . Hope life has been good and hope to talk soon! ~Sharon
Twins full term definitely puts you in the superhero category in my book! And I think all bloggers are superheros, but that’s just me! 😉
I’m gonna have to ask you pretty please and thank for that not getting wet during bath time secret.
my kids are Super are getting me drenched. and it’s not splashing craziness… so I have no idea how it happens.
Um… I’ll take some of the brownies too. thanks. 🙂
I love superhero power No. 5 is the best. And working on cars? Props to you! Stopping by from Monday Listicles.
You need to share how to manage #2! My bath giving days are over, but that is truly a super power!
If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, only pay a visit this web site daily because
it gives feature contents, thanks