10 Things Every Woman Should Know | Monday Listicles
Monday Listicles is bbbbaaaaaccccckkkk! Of course, that means this is Monday and I hate Mondays. This week’s topic is 10 Things Every Woman Should Know… which is actually a repost of a previous Listicles for me. But, it still holds true. Next week’s topic is 10 Hashtags that Describe You. Sounds fun. Definitely, #tired is going to be one! So, let’s get back into the Listicles…
10 Things Every Woman Should Know
- How to check her tire pressure and put air in her tires
- How to check her oil and antifreeze levels
- How to change a flat tire
- How to sew, hem, and mend by hand
- How to cook one excellent, “special” meal
- How to love herself unconditionally
- How to dress appropriately – i.e. what business casual, semi-formal, etc means
- How to “fake” cooking in a pinch – I can make boxed stuffing taste like homemade
- How to change a furnace or air conditioner filter
- How to say no
What do you think every woman should know? Did I leave anything off my list?
I knew you’d have some car maintenance on here! 🙂
This sounds like my in laws wrote it which is a good thing! They raised their daughters and my husband to know all of those and I plan to teach my son and daughter the same thing. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge when it comes to cars but hubby swore to change that.
Love it. Totally have to have a signature dish that makes you look like the master chef. I only have one and it got me faking cooking this far in life 😉
I would add that women should know and understand their family’s financial picture including knowing bank account, investment, retirement account and insurance information.