Would you like to know why my family is the best? That’s this week’s Monday Listicles topic, so you are in luck! Next week’s topic is 10 Things You Buy Every Week. So, grab yourself a cup of coffee or a diet soda and check out my listicle for today.
10 Reasons Why My Family is the Best
- My kids get my sarcasm and sense of humor.
- Nana and I’s silly stick-our-heads-together-and-take-a-picture photos we always take everywhere we go.
- The hand squeeze– we started this years ago… whenever we held hands for prayer or something we would give a little squeeze. It was a secret “I love you.”
- Friday night “camping” in the living room for movies and pizza.
- Nana makes the best sheet forts. Hands down.
- My dad never told me no. Play tuba? Go for it. Drag race? Let’s go. Rebuild an engine when you are 12? Go get your tools. Tow the race car? Sure, here’s the keys.
- The crazy memories and stories I have about growing up.
- We have two angels in Heaven looking over me – Daddy and Jeff.
- Going to the drive-in movies in the Malibu with a huge brown paper bag full of popcorn.
- All the laughs and good times.
Why is your family the best? Share!