Weeknight Beef and Noodles is one of my quick, go-to meals when I am short on time. Throw it together with some instant mashed potatoes or a vegetable, and you have dinner on the table quickly. It is even better the next day for lunch, so definitely make enough for leftovers!
- 1 bag medium noodles
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can beef broth
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 jar mushroom gravy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak cubes; saute until no longer pink, approximately 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add beef broth and 1 can water, bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- When noodles are tender, drain any excess liquid. Add gravy and mushrooms. Stir to incorporate.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes