1. In what ways do you indulge yourself?
Hmmmm. I love to buy scrapbook paper. So, that’s probably how I indulge myself. Shopping up and down the aisles of a scrapbook store picking out papers…That, or eating GOOD dark chocolate.
2. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Any interest? What type of class would you most like to try?
Never. I would love to. Maybe a baking class, because I really suck at baking. It’s hit or miss with me. I am excellent at baking brownies, but everything else is a crap-shoot.
3. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
For lack of a better example– to be like the boy scout helping the senior citizen across the street. To be help others, supportive, and try to be the best person you can be. Also, to watch out for people who can’t watch out for themselves (kids, elderly, animals).
4. ‘Tis the season of the political advert…do these ads influence your vote?
Heck no. And, they are rather annoying. If they stopped sending me those stupid shiny cards… my taxes would probably go down. Let alone how many trees would be saved!
5. What’s something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again?
I ran to Menards today at lunch to buy floor tile for the bathroom and I was walking around looking at stuff. They had this really cool Mythbusters race track/test track thing. I actually stopped and picked it up and was looking at it… and considered buying it. For me.
6. What’s your least favorite cliche?
“Livin’ the dream.” I hate when people say that. I just want to smack them.
7. What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed? How does that make you feel?
Absolutely none. And I feel a little panicky about it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a ton of emails in my in-box here at work… and all of them require research or journal entries… and I really want to just delete them and pretend I didn’t get them. But, I won’t… maybe.