Happy Wednesday! Of course, in our world, Wednesday mean it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Feel free to join us and play along. Hop over and grab the questions over on Joyce’s blog, answer them and link up on Wednesday! It is that simple.
1. What’s something blogging has taught you about yourself?
Blogging has taught me that I can use my words to do good in the world. That is why I am always willing to support social good causes…to help spread the word.
2. Leftovers…are you in the ‘reheat and eat’ camp or the ‘put them in the fridge until they spoil and then toss them’ camp? What’s your favorite thing to have leftover? What can you not abide as a leftover?
It depends on what the leftover is. I am one of those people who eat leftovers cold. Weird, I know. But, most of the time, leftovers are stuck in the fridge and then cleaned out the next trash day. I always have good intentions to take it to work for lunch, but I always forget. My absolute favorite thing to have as leftovers is my Cowboy Casserole. It is AMAZING cold. I cannot stand taco meat for some reason… I think it looks gross when it has been in the fridge.
3. ‘Me time‘…your thoughts?
I’d love some. I haven’t had a moment to myself in eight years.
4. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
It varies I guess. Most of the time, at work, people need help with our expense to investment process and how the actual charges relate to the accounting guidance we follow. Then, I have to try to explain it to someone who has no accounting or finance background and make them understand. Most days, I want to beat my head against the wall.
5. If your childhood had a smell what would it be? Tell us why.
Vanilla soft serve ice cream. I have no idea why… but whenever I smell vanilla soft serve, it takes me back to being a child, eating ice cream at the Arrow Queen with my mom and dad. I used to have this hair product that smelled like it and every morning I would take a big whiff of it and smile.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Where the heck did 2017 go? It is almost Christmas and then 2018. I must be getting old – time is just flying by.