Happy Wednesday! Today, we are mixing it up a bit and Don is going to answer the Wednesday Hodgepodge questions! This should be interesting! If you want to play along, head over to visit Joyce and grab the questions. Answer them on your own blog and then link up for some random question fun!
1. The Hodgepodge lands on June 14th this week, Flag Day in the US of A. Do you fly your country’s flag at home? Sometimes, often, or every single day? Have you ever visited the city of Brotherly Love (Philadelphia)? Did you make a point of seeing The Betsy Ross House? Have you ever made a trip to Baltimore? If so, was Fort McHenry on your itinerary? (where Francis Scott Key was inspired to write The Star Spangled Banner).
We do fly our flag at home sometimes. I’ve never visited Philadelphia. I’ve never been to Baltimore either.
2. Red flag or white flag? Which have you encountered most recently? Explain.
White flag. When I was sick I finally gave up and went to the doctor.
3. Are you a stay in the car listen to the end of a song kind of person? What kind of person is that?
Depends on the song. That’s a person who enjoys music.
4. What are some of the traits or qualities you think a good dad possesses? In other words, what makes a good dad? What’s an expression you associate with your father?
A good dad is caring, pays attention to their kids, plays with them, does things with them, takes care of things for them. He always used to say “Tough break kid.”
5. What’s one rule you always disagreed with while growing up? Is that rule somehow still part of your adult life? Is that a good or bad thing?
I understood the rules and followed them.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I don’t have any random thoughts.
Well, there you go. The Wednesday Hodgepodge according to Don! Maybe next week we can have Nana join in.
Tags: Everyday Life