Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Keep reading to see my answers for this week. If you want to join along, visit Joyce to grab the questions and then link up!
1. What makes you feel accomplished? Explain.
I would have to say every time I am able to make a large purchase without having to panic or whip out a credit card. It took us a very long time to get here.
2. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tell us why.
One would have to be Jerome Bettis from the Steelers, just because I love him. He was an amazing player. Second would be Michelle Obama. She just seems like an amazing, classy woman and I’d love to talk to her for awhile. Finally, I’d love to talk to Tom Oar from Mountain Men. He just seems like a really interesting guy with tons of stories.
3. Do you have a great burger recipe? What’s in it? What do you like on a hamburger and where is your favorite spot to order one out?
I make these buffalo and bleu burgers that are pretty amazing. Basically it is meat, hot sauce and bleu cheese. I usually have mayo, cheese and pickle on burgers. The burger that sticks out is this place called Crabills here in town that makes these little sliders that are amazing.
4. What’s the biggest anxiety producing thing you do on a regular basis?
Right now, I’d have to say sending the twins to school. I was never like that before the shooting at their school but now I am. I worry every morning when I kiss them goodbye.
5. This is the last Hodgepodge of May. Tell us about your summer plans.
We have trips planned to Amish Country and Gatlinburg this summer. I’m sure we will do some other fun things as well.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I got nothing today.
Tags: Everyday Life