Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge! Head over to visit Joyce, grab the questions and answer them on your own blog. Then, hop back over and link up with Joyce and play along in the random fun! Let’s get going…
1. Do you find yourself influencing your world, or is it more the other way around?
I would like to think that I influence the world. I would hope someone is benefited by the information I provide on my blog, especially with the social good initiatives that I participate in.
2. July 14th is National Tape Measure Day…the device was patented on this date in 1868. When did you last use a tape measure? Do you always know where to find one in your house? Tell us one way in which you feel blessed ‘beyond measure’.
I used a tape measure this weekend as I was trying to figure out how to get the back fabric on my quilt even. I finally gave up and just eyeballed it. My tape measure is in my sewing box. I am blessed beyond measure every day when my kids wrap their arms around me.
3.The Plaza Hotel (Eloise), The Land of Oz (The Wizard of Oz), Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia), The Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh), Wonderland (Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland), or Never Never Land (Peter Pan)…which storybook land (on this list!) would you most like to visit and why?
Definitely the Plaza Hotel… I could use some pampering.
4. Where and when do you get your best ideas?
I usually get my best ideas when I am doing nothing or when I am doing something mindless.
5. So what have you been watching on TV this summer? Anything good?
I haven’t been watching much of anything.
6. ‘Don’t swim for an hour after you eat’, ‘Dog days of summer’, ‘Knee high by the Fourth of July’…choose a summer saying from the list or share one of your own, then tell us what image or memory comes to mind when you hear it spoken.
Knee high by the 4th of July…. read this post.
7. In a single sentence, sum up one life lesson you’ve learned.
Be the change you want to see.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it Friday yet? Yikes!