Happy Wednesday! Happy Star Wars Day! Today is the first May edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge. We’d love to have you join us for some random fun! Hop over to grab the questions from Joyce, answer them and then link up! It’s that easy!
1. What’s something fun you’re looking forward to on your May calendar?
The last day of school. This year has been rough. Next year will probably be even rougher because we are separating the twins into two different classes.
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
This is random but the one thing I think of when I think of my mom (Nana) is when she would rake the leaves into the shape of houses, complete with rooms, and we would play house for hours in our pretend home.
3. What’s something beautiful you own or have seen that’s made of glass?
Probably this stained glass exhibit that was at the Navy Pier when I was in Chicago several years ago.
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual?
This has been a weird day all around. I am having major contact issues and can barely see, I spilled my entire pop all over my office floor, had three coyotes run in front of me this morning… just a very strange, atypical day.
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
6. What’s the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
We are buying a new sliding glass door and new screen/storm door for the front. They have been ordered and should be here and installed in the next couple of weeks. I can’t wait!
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an adult?
Probably laundry, I guess.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I seriously wish the warm spring weather would get here. Its cloudy and dreary and cold again today.