I hope you are staying warm wherever you are. It is freezing here and we have a blanket of snow covering everything… and I heard we are supposed to be getting a big storm this weekend. I might be snuggled in this weekend and not leave the house! Since it is Wednesday, it’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge! Enjoy!
1. Speaking of skating…when did you last ‘skate on thin ice’, ‘skate over the details’, ‘encounter a cheapskate’, or just plain skate?
I may or may not have skated over the details when Don saw my latest Amazon purchase… I bought some postcards to send for Swapbot and I skated over the details that I bought 150 postcards… lol. They weren’t that much money, so its not like I kept anything from him… well, except for how many.
2. What would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
Trying to reconcile the fact that we are getting old and approaching middle age.
3. What’s your favorite accessory? Is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
Hmmmm. I would have to say my Mother’s ring that I got for graduation… I never wear it because I always forget to put it on.
4. January 20th is National Cheese Lover’s Day. Are you a lover of cheese? What’s your favorite dish made with cheese? Last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
I live for cheese. My favorite, all-time dish with cheese is homemade macaroni and cheese. We ate one-pot lasagna Monday night and it had Parmesan and mozzarella cheese in it. Yum.
5. What’s something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
Stupidity and people with no common sense.
6. Your favorite book series?
The Bellingwood Series by Diane Greenwood Muir.
7. Why did you choose your profession?
My profession kinda found me. I was working at a car dealership and going to school for early childhood education and the controller of the company wanted me to take a basic accounting class to take on more responsibility at work… I hated math so I figured it would be horrible. I fell in love with accounting. I have been an accountant for almost 15 years and have earned three degrees…
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have to share a funny story. Nana is making Bo a scarf to wear. She texted me this morning to ask if boys’ scarves have fringe. Ummmmm. No? So, my question to you is… Do they? I don’t know…