Today is Wednesday, which means the week’s half over. Yeah! Since it is Wednesday, that means it is Wednesday Hodgepodge time! If you haven’t joined us for the Hodgepodge, it is a fun weekly blog hop where you answer a hodgepodge of questions, link up, and then hop around to read everyone else’s answers. Are you ready?
1. The best part of waking up is____________________________________.
Getting hugs and kisses from my kids.
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers…which would you dislike the least?)– Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
Swimming with the dolphins definitely.
3. What is something you fear about ‘old age’? What is something you look forward to?
Looking old. I don’t want to be wrinkled up and ancient looking. Having time to work on scrapbooking.
4. Hot sauce…are you a fan? If you answered yes, what’s something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
I put hot sauce on practically everything and most of my vacations involve visits to specialty hot sauce stores. Eggs MUST have hot sauce. I don’t think I could even put my hotness rating on a scale of 1-10… we had gone to Quaker Steak and Lube one day with Don’s dad and I was eating wings – I had managed to work my way up to three sauces under Atomic – at the time, Atomic was the hottest sauce that got you a t-shirt and your name on the wall. I am eating my wings – and literally crying – the waitress comes rushing over to offer me a different sauce and a glass of milk… I told her they were delicious and I was fine. Since then, I always say if I am not crying, it isn’t hot enough.
I always says, if I am not crying – it’s not hot enough.
5. It’s been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
I hope they are learning how to have fun and be silly and to not take themselves or life too seriously.
6. What’s your favorite movie with a number in it’s title?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day…share one here.
How much does a pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’ve been talking about it… now, here is my fair ribbons…