1. What creeps you out?
OMG. Spiders. I HATE SPIDERS. It doesn’t matter how big or small they are. I am getting the creepy crawlers right now.
2. What’s your least favorite candy?
Absolutely anything with coconut. Or those little orange and black caramel things you used to get when trick or treating. Really? Buy some candy. LOL
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
Heck no. The last scary movie I saw was Sixth Sense. We were watching it at our neighbors’ house and when we found out they were dead, all of us screamed and practically jumped in each others’ lap.
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
Other people and their stupidity. I don’t understand why people have to act the way they do. It’s like they forgot to get in the line that said “Common Sense” and doubled up on something else.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy…what’s your favorite seed?
Definitely sunflower. I like to suck the salt off them and then eat them.
6. Imagine your life ten years from today…what’s changed?
I imagine it will be much busier than it is now… the twins will be 13. I hope I am a thinner and healthier version of me.
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
I love the questions and reading what everyone answers. I wish the questions could be posted earlier in the week (maybe over the weekend prior) so I don’t have to sneak and answer them at work…
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My kids broke my Kindle this weekend and I am absolutely sick to my stomach over it. One of them jumped on the screen and cracked it… I can’t even get it to turn on. It’s not new… I’ve had it for 3 or 4 years, but I read it all the time. I don’t want to fork over the money for a new Kindle Fire and I don’t like reading books on my phone screen. So, I am really torn about what to do…