How about some vegetarian fajitas? Yum, right? Today’s recipe for vegetarian fajitas is so simple and delicious. I am also super excited because is the first week I am co-hosting Tasty Tuesday with 9 other wonderful ladies! So, make sure you join in on the fun! Each post gets pinned and you might even get featured next week on one of our blogs!
- 4 small tortilla shells
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 lettuce leaves, torn
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- In non-stick pan over medium-high heat, saute onion and peppers for 5-6 minutes.
- Add corn and garlic. Continue to saute for 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, fill each tortilla shell with 1/4 of the mixture.
- Top each fajita with lettuce and salsa and serve.