This was a scrapbook page that I entered into the fair. The theme was vacation. This one happened to be for a trip to Georgia, but obviously could be adapted for any place.
- 12 x 12 travel-themed scrapbook paper
- 1 epherema post card
- 1 epherema stamp
- 1 epherema embellishment (mine says 24/7)
- Small typewriter font stamps
- Black Staz-on ink pad
- 2 metal frames
- 4 brads
- 3 rhinestones
- 2 small paper scraps (to fit behind frames)
- cream card stock- (1) 3.75 x 3.75 and (2) 6.75 x 4.75
- print card stock- (1) 3.5 x 3.5 and (2) 6.50 x 4.50
- solid card stock- (1) 3.25 x 3.25 and (2) 6.25 x 4.25
- Paper cutter
- Build picture mats using the cut cream card stock, print card stock and solid card stock.
- Adhere pictures to mats.
- Adhere matted pictures to 12 x 12 scrapbook paper as shown.
- Layer postcard, allowing to overlap off edge.
- Adhere stamp to postcard.
- Trim postcard to scrapbook paper edge.
- Using stamps and black Staz-on, stamp “On the Road Again” or other title on postcard.
- Attach embellishment to front of postcard and decorate with rhinestones.
- Attach frames to background using brads.
- Stamp location name in one frame and “or bust” in the other.
Now… go make something! 🙂
Linking Up: Mommy Brain Mixer, Mingle With Us Blog Hop