Our recipe for turkey lasagna rollups is one that is easily adapted to your tastes or whatever fillings you would like to include. Truly, anything goes on this one… ground beef, sausage, ricotta cheese, olives… you name it, you can use it. I think my next one is going to buffalo chicken with bleu cheese! Our version that we enjoy is turkey with mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Have fun with the fillings and enjoy!
- 6 lasagna noodles
- ½ lb ground turkey
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook lasagna noodles per package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground turkey and onion in a skillet over medium-low heat, until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and Italian seasoning, continue to saute for approximately 5-6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Remove meat mixture from heat, drain if needed. Add 1 cup marinara sauce and stir to combine.
- Prepare a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay lasagna noodles flat. Top with meat mixture, cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Carefully roll up lasagna noodle and fillings and place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Continue for all noodles.
- Top with remaining marinara sauce and ½ cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and sauce is heated through.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes