Tuna noodle casserole is simple to make, but the twist on this old favorite makes it amazing and even easier! You can’t believe how gooey and delicious tuna noodle casserole can be… and you don’t even have to shred cheese or open up a can of “cream of” anything! I know, right? Sounds delicious. Enjoy!
Starting next week, I will be hosting the Tasty Tuesdays blog hop with Anyonita and 8 other bloggers! Every recipe linked up gets pinned! You might even be one of my featured recipes the following week! So, make sure you come on back and link up next Tuesday!
- 1 bag no-yolk egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 2-3 cans tuna packed in water, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- Boil noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Drain noodles and return to pan.
- Add both jars of Alfredo sauce, peas, and salt and pepper. Stir to incorporate well.
- Using a fork, flake tuna into pot. Sprinkle with parsley and stir to combine.
- Allow to simmer on low, until peas are thawed, approximately 5-6 minutes.
[php snippet=2]Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes