Thing’s I would do over as a parent? Where do I begin? That’s this week’s Monday Listicles topic… nothing like hitting you with a doozy early in the morning. Because, heaven knows I don’t write this until the last minute. Don’t you ever wish you could just hit the “redo” button and start again? Wait, am I the only one? Please tell me I’m not!
10 Things I Would Do Over As A Parent
- Let my kids cry it out more.
- Take them to the dentist sooner.
- Not complain so much when I was fired and had to spend all day with them.
- Make sure Bo was strapped into his car seat when we headed to the basement for the tornado sirens.
- Take more videos.
- Not let them sleep in our bed.
- Institute “quiet time” even after they stopped taking naps.
- Read to them more as babies.
- Not go to college while they are young.
- Not constantly compare myself to other mothers.
What would you do over if you could?[php snippet=1]