I am lying on the bed in our hotel room in Michigan, exhausted from dragging 4 year old twins and Nana all over Frankenmuth, Michigan. We just got back from the pool and I am now just getting time to type up my Monday Listicles. This week’s topic is 10 Things I Know and Wish I Didn’t. Next week’s topic is 10 Things I Have a Crush On. So, read on… I’ll try to stay awake long enough to finish the list. We have dinner reservations at 6 at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant… I hope I don’t fall asleep with my face in the food!
10 Things I Know and Wish I Didn’t
- What it feels like to have one of the two babies in your belly turn over at 8-1/2 months. Yeah, its painful.
- What a tornado looks like across a river from your hotel.
- What it feels like to lose your brakes going down the drag strip at 100 MPH.
- How big the needle is that they use for a c-section spinal.
- What an open incision looks like after colon surgery.
- How many feet your colon is.
- What it feels like to walk into a hospital room and seeing your husband having serious difficulties breathing.
- How much it hurts to have the weight of a car trailer shift onto your foot.
- What it feels like to watch a tow truck pull your race car out of the river after the transmission fails.