Happy Monday! I think I am finally recovered (maybe) from last week’s lack of sleep. I love teaching vacation bible school but it kicks my butt every year – especially since our church is so far from our house. But, next Sunday Nana and I are going to check out a church closer to my house to see if we like it. Since it is Monday, it means it is Monday Listicles time! This week’s topic is 10 Things Every Woman Should Know. Ready? Let’s go…
10 Things Every Woman Should Know
- How to check her tire pressure and put air in her tires
- How to check her oil and antifreeze levels
- How to change a flat tire
- How to sew, hem, and mend by hand
- How to cook one excellent, “special” meal
- How to love herself unconditionally
- How to dress appropriately – i.e. what business casual, semi-formal, etc means
- How to “fake” cooking in a pinch – I can make boxed stuffing taste like homemade
- How to change a furnace or air conditioner filter
- How to say no
What do you think every woman should know? Did I leave anything off my list?
Where I might be partying today: Blog Party List
Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Inspire Me Monday, Busy Monday, Made by You Monday, Inspiration Monday Party, Monday Listicles, Creative Collection Link Party, The Craftastic Monday Link Party, Make It Pretty Monday, Lou Lou Girls Linky Party, That DIY Party, and Happiness is Homemade.