We all have someone in our lives we appreciate – whether they have done something special or are always there when we need them. Think teachers, co-workers, clergy, nurses, doctors… the list is endless. To show your appreciation, give them our Thanks a Million Appreciation Gift! It is simple to make, works for men and women, and can be made for less than $7! You don’t even have to buy a card… we have a bonus free printable you can use!
Thanks a Million Appreciation Gift
Supplies (for 1):
- 1 clear treat bag (with twist tie)
- 1 package 100 Grand snack-size candy bars
- 1 handful paper shreds
- 1 Palmer chocolate candy bar with $1,000,000 on the label
- 2 scratch off lottery tickets
- 18″ curling ribbon
- Place shreds in bottom of treat bag.
- Place Palmer candy bar towards the back of the bag, then layer 100 Grand bars in front on top of the shreds (ensure writing is facing forward and right-side up!)
- Tuck lottery tickets in front of candy bar, behind 100 Grand bars.
- Gather top of bag and secure with twist tie.
- Tie bow with ribbon (in ours, we used several pieces of ribbon), then curl ends with scissors.
- Print out our free printable (below). Attach to bag.
For the printable to use for anyone, click here.
For the printable to use for teachers, click here.
Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
Quote by Margaret Cousins.Tags: All Printables, Crafts