This card is super easy and would be perfect for a male or female recipient. It would also be great to use in a business setting. And, by changing the front sentiment, you could easily have a birthday card or thinking of you card.
- Kraft colored card stock, 4.25 x 5.5″
- Medium-colored printed paper, 5.25 x 4″
- Dark-colored printed paper, 3 x 3.5″
- Light-colored printed paper, 3 x 2.25″
- Bicycle stamp
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Black ribbon
- 2 rhinestones
- 4 pop dots
- paper cutter
- sentiment stamp
- Stamp bicycle and sentiment on the 3 x 2.25″ light paper. Set aside to dry.
- Fold kraft colored card stock in half, crease well.
- Attach medium colored printed paper and dark colored printed paper to front of card
- Tie ribbon around front of card, knot on left front side.
- Using pop dots, attach stamped image on front of card
- Adhere the rhinestones to the center of the bicycle wheels
As Mo would say, “easy peasy.”
Now… go make something!