This week, I am sharing a S’mores Mix recipe. Delicious and yummy. Okay, let’s be honest… this is the BEST. SNACK. EVER. My kids love it. Nana loves it. My husband loves it. I love it. The dog loves it… okay, you get the picture.
Tasty Tuesday: S’mores Mix
Recipe Type: Snack
- 2 cups cinnamon toast cereal (generic is fine)
- 1 cup minature marshmallows
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 gallon-sized zip bag or large bowl with lid
- In bowl or bag, dump all ingredients.
- Seal the bowl or bag and shake to combine.