These jalapeno cheese rolls are amazing and so easy to make. I came across this in my recipe box and decided to share. Enjoy.
Jalapeno Cheese Rolls
Author: Julia - Mom on the Run x2
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pkg Crescent rolls
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 24-30 pickled jalapeno slices, drained
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package.
- Tear apart triangles and lay out on baking sheet.
- In center of each triangle, place three or more jalapeno slices.
- Top with cheese.
- Roll crescent roll and bake according to package directions.
Linking up:Appetizers, Easy Recipes, Recipes