This chicken recipe is not what I had planned on sharing today. I had come across a recipe in my recipe box for a Creole Beef Casserole. Had the Hubs buy everything at the store and I made it Saturday night. It looked good. It smelled good. It tasted horrible. I took one bite and threw it in the trash… and the recipe with it. So, this is what we had Monday night for dinner… it was going to be next week’s recipe…
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 27
- Cholesterol: 55
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 lb)
- 2 cups cheese snack crackers, smashed into crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken in dish; salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake chicken at 400 for approximately 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over, spread ½ Tablespoon of mustard over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle mustard with crumbled cheese crackers and top with oregano.
- Continue baking for another 10-20 minutes until internal temperature reads 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
[php snippet=8]Tags: Recipes