I have seen several variations of this recipe around the web, but this is our version. I hope you enjoy it!
Tasty Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Chili
Author: Julia - Mom on the Run x2
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 362
- Fat: 10.8
- Carbohydrates: 27.4
- Sugar: 2.3
- Sodium: 628.7
- Fiber: 5.7
- Protein: 38.0
- Cholesterol: 95.5
- 1-8 ounce cream cheese brick, low fat
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken brests
- 1 can white and yellow corn, undrained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans tomatoes with chiles, undrained
- 1 packet ranch dressing dry mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients except chicken and cream cheese in Crockpot.
- Stir to mix ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts on top.
- Place cream cheese brick on top of chicken.
- Cover Crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with fork.
- Return to Crockpot and stir to mix cheese, chicken and everything else together.
- Serve with warm, crusty bread.
Nutritional values are estimated using Spark People's recipe calculator and generic ingredients.
[php snippet=8]Tags: Recipes