This chicken recipe is DELICIOUS. Super easy to make (notice the theme in all my recipes?). Enjoy!
Tasty Tuesday: Alice Springs Chicken
Author: Julia - Mom on the Run x2
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Season chicken as desired and bake until done.
- Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter.
- Place chicken in foil lined baking dish.
- Top with bacon, mushroom mixture, and cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.