I happened to be killing some time before I went home for the day and was over checking out Christine’s blog A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall. Christine is a blog-friend that I met through a blog hop soon after I started blogging. Whenever I have a bad day, I know I can check out her site for a few laughs. In fact, I have her site bookmarked on my bookmark bar! 🙂
Anyways… I happened to be reading back through her previous posts and found I had been Blog Tagged on Friday. So, here it goes…
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- tag 11 blogs, no tag backs
- mention the blog that tagged you
- ask 11 questions for the blogs you tagged
11 things about me:
- I hate wearing non-black colored pants– I own one pair of grey and one pair of brown, and I am uncomfortable in them all day.
- I can type on my 10-key calculator at work by touch.
- I love penguins.
- I used to drive on the interstate daily, now I take country roads when ever I can.
- I had never eaten a raw strawberry until my kids started eating them.
- I love jade plants/trees.
- I want to make/plant a fairy garden.
- I wish I had more time to scrapbook and make cards.
- I love hemp lotions.
- We have lived in our town for four years and I have yet to go through the little shops downtown.
- At work, I get 20+ pieces of mail a day.
The answers to Christine’s questions:
- If you could do anything you wanted, knowing you would not fail, what would you do? Become a professional drag racer.
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? What didn’t get me in trouble? Probably talking back to my parents.
- Where do you want to retire? Hmmmm… I will probably never be able to retire, but if I could I would like a cabin in the mountains.
- If you were invisible, where would you go? To my husband’s work at lunch to see if he complains about me. LOL.
- What cartoon did you love to watch growing up? Flintstones
- How many text messages do you receive in a day? Probably 20-30.
- Has your “green” behavior changed over the last 5 years? How? Not really.
- If you were going to karaoke tonight, what song would you sing? American Pie.
- What movie can you quote word for word? Adventures in Babysitting
- If you could hire out one chore, which one would it be? Dusting.
- What do you have of great value that is of no value to anyone else? I have a picture my brother drew before he died of my race car.
Tag! You’re it!
My 11 nominees:
And for the 11 questions they are to answer:
- Favorite pizza topping?
- If you were a spy, what would your spy-name be?
- Do you buy regular stamps or ones with special pictures?
- What is your favorite sweet treat?
- Is there anything on your blog you absolutely hate?
- Do you collect anything? What is it?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- If you could live in any time, when would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- The last book you read that was your favorite?
- If you could be any cartoon character, who/what would it be?