This delicious recipe for steak and bleu cheese wraps combines thinly sliced steak, tomatoes, and bleu cheese all in a wrap that is out of this world. It can easily be packed and taken to work and is a perfect way to use leftover steak.
Steak and Bleu Cheese Wraps
Author: Julia - www.minivandreams.com
A delicious wrap filled with thinly sliced steak, tomatoes, and bleu cheese crumbles.
- 1 lb thinly sliced steak, cooked to desired doneness
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 ounce bleu cheese crumbles
- 4 - 10" tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- Season hot steak slices with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- In each tortilla, place 4 ounces steak, 1 ounce bleu cheese crumbles, and tomatoes as desired.
- Roll wraps and enjoy.